The underwater navigator course can be challenging but by the end of the course finding your way will not be just a matter of luck, with practice and some great tips from your Padi instructor you will be able to navigate anywhere.
Your instructor will teach 2 types of navigation, natural and instrumental, you will also learn different search patterns.
Here are the skills we will teach you to master over 3 scuba dives.
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
- Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater
The price 9,000Thai Baht which Included in the price.
- All materials and certification
- any scuba equipment needed for the dive
- 3 scuba dives, refreshment
- light breakfast
- and your PADI Specialty Instructor.
To enroll in the course you must be 10 years or older and have (JR) Open Water or qualifying rating from another organization.