The Scuba Review program is designed to help you ease back in to the water if it’s been awhile since your last dive. Your PADI instructor will reacquaint you so you feel comfortable and relax diving again. You will update your dive knowledge, planning dives using the recreational dive planner , Problem management and skills. The pool or confined open water is where you will practice and fine tune your underwater skills with the guidance of a PADI professional.
A supervised open water dive is an optional addition to the program for certified divers. This dive offers an opportunity to obtain an environmental orientation to a local dive site from a PADI Member while gaining confidence and refreshing dive skills.
So what’s involved
- Practice open water skills
- Knowledge Reviews and a quick review
- Dive Planning using RDP and eRDP (Recreational Dive Planners).
We will also update your log book to show you are up to date on your dive skills.
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Certified as PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver or enrolled in
- Entry-level scuba course
- The cost of a Scuba Review
- Pool only 1,800baht
- Trip to Koh Tao and two dives 6,000baht
This includes transfer to and from hotel, coffee or tea in the morning, soft drinks, lunch, equipment and you PADI Instructor.